I’m excited to start a new series on the blog today- Makeup Mondays! I’m even MORE excited to introduce you to my favourite makeup artist, my sister-in-law Brianne Hiemstra of Eva Terez Makeup. If I’m ever “done up” aka: have my makeup done, Brianne is sure to be behind it all. She not only knows my face well, she knows her makeup products inside and out! In the following weeks Brianne will share her favourite products and maybe even slip in a secret or two! We hope you enjoy this series!
Today she’ll be sharing her “Must Haves” in your makeup bag.
Happy Makeup Monday xo
1. Benefit Porefessional | Great primer- oil freee, lightweight, silky and translucent. $29
2. Studio Fix Fluid from Mac Cosmetics | Great for full coverage or you can mix it with some face cream to make it a lighter coverage! $27
3. MAC ‘Haute & Naughty Lash’ Mascara | You can choose if you want a lighter or heavier application! $20
4. Nars Orgasm blush | This blush is so famous because of its amazing color and long wear! $28
5. MAC ‘Pro Longwear’ Concealer | Lasts throughout the day and covers great! $18
6. Urban Decay eye shadow primer potion | Keeps your eyeshadow from creasing and adds long wear! $20
7. MAC ‘Mineralize’ Skinfinish Natural | Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day. $29
8. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner| Best eyeliner out there! Doesn’t dry out and lasts all day long. $22
9. MAC Brush 210 Precise Eye Liner | For a perfect winged eye! $19
10. Makeup Forever HD powder | Only need a small amount which makes it last forever! Because it is a micro finish powder it gives the allusion of perfect skin! $32
Follow Brianne | Twitter: @EvaTerezMakeup Instagram: @evaterezmakep Facebook: EvaTerezMakeupDesign