Since it’s Good Friday & Earth day, I thought I would keep it simple today! Looking around at what you already have is a great way to appreciate what you’ve accomplished, where you’ve traveled, who you’re in love with, and what keeps you going every day! The simple abc’s in life! Here are a few of mine: sentimental, new finds and old treasures!
1. My Fornasetti Paper weight; keeps my stacks of stressful paper work some what enjoyable!
2. Newest finds in Vegas, TB Cellphone cover and “Mom always says” Kate Spade gold bangle.
3. My favourite new fragrance Jo Malone Cherry Blossom. Mmm!
4. Monogram Coffee Cups “Troy & Monika” from anthropologie
5. Painting I painted Troy for our One Year Wedding Anniversary