Another Wednesday closer to Christmas!! Today’s Christmas Wish list is all about the Naughty or Nice Boy in your life! Lets hope he’s been nice, so he gets spoiled this Christmas!
I loved putting this List together! I think I just made my Christmas shopping for my hubby that much easier! There are SO many great gift ideas for guys! That being said, I’ve always had such a hard time finding the perfect gift for Troy. I’ve learnt the more I grow to know him, I understand his taste and interests for life. He enjoys a variety of different things, including hunting, film, fixing things, golfing, snowboarding, music and of course always looking exceptionally stylish! And let me tell you, if I had all the money in the world I would buy him every single item on this list!
I’ve made an effort to include a little bit of everything that interests him! That’s important! Mistake in the past: Buying the perfect gift for your guy that YOU love, but might not be his cup of tea!
Happy Shopping! 45 Day’s left!
On a side note: Troy’s on the hunt for the perfect leather bag! How gorgeous is the brown leather Mulberry carry on?? Keep dreaming right?
1. GoPro Camera…For snowboarding, surfing & Motor Sports $200
2. RayBan Cats 5000 Sunglasses $135
3. ColdPlay Mylo Xyloto $12
4. Field Notes $10
5. Mr. Porter Uniform Wares 300 Series Wrist Watch $770
6. Black & Decker BDL100AV All-In-One SurgeGrip Laser Level $30
7. Mulberry Clipper Leather Holdall $1650
8. Cabela’s Outdoor Edge Swing Blade Pack $90
9. Diesel Werty Puffer Vest $250
10. Chamber Men’s Golf Bag $260