The iconic cheese ball is a classic recipe to bring out for any holiday party. Our Herb & Fig Cheese Ball recipe is a festive spin on this oh so nostalgic appetizer that we know and love. The addition of fresh herbs, chopped dried figs, parmesan and toasted almonds elevates the flavours, taking it to the next level. Display your cheese ball on a beautiful serving side or wooden board, serve it with your favourite crackers or bread, and why not sprinkle in some winter nuts and dried fruit for a noteworthy holiday presentation. Enjoy!
Looking for our Decor or Serving Details- visit our MH Home Store.
Herb & Fig Cheese Ball
Prep Time: 10 minutes
16 oz cream cheese, softened (2 x 8 oz packages)
¾ cup aged white cheddar cheese, grated
½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup dried figs, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
2 tsp fresh sage, chopped
1- 1 ½ cups slivered almonds, lightly toasted
Chopped rosemary and sage
1. In a large bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar & parmesan cheese, figs, garlic powder and chopped fresh herbs, mix well to combine thoroughly.
2. Create a ball with the mixture and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
3. Before serving, remove the cheese ball from the fridge.
4. On a plate add the almonds and a sprinkling of herbs, roll the ball in the mixture to coat the outside of the ball completely.
5. Place on a serving platter and add in your favourite crackers, nuts, and other accompaniments.