Makeup Monday | All about brows
And we’re back to Monday! Does anyone else find that time is flying by way too fast? At least we are approaching Christmas, only 3 weeks away! Today we’re back with Brianne of Eva Terez Makeup Design– talking all about your brows! Take it away B!
“Eye brows are the most understated feature of the face… BUT they truly frame your face and eyes!”
I found this awesome one stop shop for eyebrows everything you need in one kit! This kit is good for everyone blondes brunettes etc. and you can mix any shade for your perfect brow color! It also has stencils included so you can get the perfect shape for your face. 1) Too faced brow envy brow shaping and defining kit $35
Here are some other great products if you just need to add a couple things to your makeup bag!
2) Tweezerman Tweezers $22 | Seriously the best tweezers you’ll ever use!
3) Makeup Forever Brow Seal Transparent Gel $18 | Shapes and controls your brows while giving you a long lasting polished look!
4) MAC Brown down eyeshadow $18 | An awesome nutural brown, great for a quick fix, plus you can also use it for eye contour or a smokey eye!
5) Benefit High Brow Glow Aluminizing brow lifting pencil $20 | Place this pencil under the arches of your brows and it will instantly give them a lifted effect!
6) MAC eye brow pencil $15 | Comes in multiple colors and has a very small point so you can draw in fine hairs.. This is a awesome pencil because it doesn’t need a sharpener but still has a good point!
7) MAC 208 Angled brow brush $20 | Small firm brush, perfect with any brow powder to fill in thin spots and give you an awesome shape!
Check out the last three Makeup Monday’s posts: In Your Makeup Bag, Brushes You Can’t live without & Holiday Glitz & Glam.
Follow Brianne | Twitter: @EvaTerezMakeup Instagram:@evaterezmakep Facebook:EvaTerezMakeupDesign
4 thoughts on "Makeup Monday | All about brows"
Eyebrows SO make or break your whole makeup look!!! I naturally have super light/thin eyebrows so I am using Rapidlash on them at the moment in hopes of them growing a bit thicker. Fingers crossed. I think I’m going to add that Too Faced kit to my Xmas wishlist- thanks!
I have a brow brush and I love it! I haven’t been able to use it since I accidentally dropped it in the toilet… oops. All my brushes need a cleaning though. It’s a good time.
I have to color jn my brows and these are all great ones!
Thanks for the feed back ladies! Leigh: its really important to wash your brushes once a week because they can grow bacteria from dead skin cells .. yuck! But the good news is you can just use a nice conditioning shampoo and all your problems are solved without spending money 🙂
Comments are closed.