No Smoking here! But when it comes to the “it shoe” for fall, the smoking slipper is what you should be looking for! I’m slowly moving into this trend, as it wasn’t my first pick for a fall shoe! But the more glittery, polka dot, capped toe options I see, I find myself falling for this must have shoe!
On that note- I should make my mind up soon! The rain has started to
fall POUR in Vancouver, I might just have to stick to the rain boots from now on. Boo!
1. ASOS LIMIT Slipper Shoes With Metal Toe Cap $66
2. Nude Polka Dot Smoking Slipper $12
3. Sam Edelman Alvin Smoking Slippers $180
4. D.V. by Dolce Vita Lunna Smoking Slipper $95
5. Vince Camuto Loria Smoking Slippper $118
6. Carissa Glitter- dot Smoking Slipper $255
7. Vince Camuto Lilliana Smoking Slippers $80
9 thoughts on "Smoking Slipper"
#4 all the way!
I’m loving #4! Such a gorgeous shade of blue.
I have a couple of pairs of smoking slippers, but I don’t have any that are polka dot – now, I am thinking I need to add to my shoe closet! Those Vince Camuto are sweet also!
I’m all over this trend, although, I have yet to purchase a pair. Fell for some I saw at Gap (herringbone). Loving #2!
Oooh, I’ve been lusting after a pair of these and your picks are fabulous Monica! I’m especially smitten with number 7!! xo
The sequin loafers are right up my alley!
I love the polka dots! Can’t believe they’re only $12!
Polka dots are winning me over every time!
Loving the leopard print and sequin pair!! So cute!!
Comments are closed.