Happy Friday lovelies!
Wow it’s already been a week! I hope you’ve had a good one! Lots of sweets, treats and love on the 14th I hope! 🙂 We had a fantastic trip away in Las Vegas. Everything from work to play! I was honoured to attend the MAGIC and PROJECT trade shows in Vegas. As overwhelming as it looked, it was fun to talk to all the reps and get a sneak peek of what fashion has in store for the next couple of seasons! Not to mention, how hard it was not to buy right then and there! Patience!
We had fun in the sun, ate yummy food, partied and shopped a
little, okay a lot.
Here’s a little instagram photo montage:
1.Valentine’s Day Dinner at Olives at the Bellagio (Totally recommend!)
2. Sam Edelman Spring/Summer Preview
3. Checking out the goods at BB Dakota, one of my faves!
4. Amazing entrance display at PROJECT
5. At Betsey Johnson
6. Little down time at the pool
7. Night out wearing ASOS dress
8. Playing in front of the camera with the Hubs
9. Litte break walking around the trade shows
10. View of the Strip and Bellagio Fountains from our Hotel- Vedara
11. Sam Edelman preview
12. teen VOGUE blogger lounge
Have a great weekend! See you Monday!