| Eyeshadow Pallet | Eyeliner | Cream Blush | Eye Primer | Eye makeup remover | Lashes |
I’m excited to be partnering with Shoppers beautyBoutique again recreating a makeup look I wore on the blog a couple weeks ago here. I got many comments on this look so I thought I would put together a quick and easy step by step for the perfect fall look, with products I purchased at beautyboutique.ca. Huge thanks to Brianne from Eva Terez Beauty for drawing up this face chart for you to see exactly what she did.
1. Apply primer all over lid.
2. Apply your base color all over lid.
3. Highlight your brow bone after filling in your eyebrows.
4. Contour your crease with a blending brush to make your eyes pop.
5. Add a little bit of a darker shadow in the outer corner of you eye for a more dramatic look.
6. Line your bottom lashes with dark brown shadow and an angle brush.
7. Apply eyeliner. Add a wing for more flare.
8. Use your favourite mascara and pair it with some falsies.
9. Add cream blush for a more dewy look.
10. Add a pop of color to your lips to make a statement for fall!
11. Don’t forget proper skincare and remove all your makeup before bed.
Thanks to beautyboutique.ca for sponsoring this post. All comments and opinions are my own.